United States (Remote), Any
Technical Product Manager - B2B Saas
Localize is seeking an energetic, technical Product Manager to join our rapidly growing remote team.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager is an important hire for the team as we continue our growth. We are looking for an experienced, curious, and dedicated individual to drive the execution of our product roadmap. The individual will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders, product definition, and design/development of new features within the Localize product ecosystem.
The Product Manager is a key player who effectively integrates, motivates, and builds relationships with team members, key stakeholders, customers, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with the implementation. The Product Manager will also act as the Product Owner, providing the link between product management and the engineering team. The Product Manager uses data to empower decision-making and inform product direction that builds towards our ambitious product vision.
- Coordinate all product development efforts from the planning stage through development through launch and beyond.
- Participate in sprint planning to determine the team’s objectives for the upcoming sprint.
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog.
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers to achieve business objectives for the product, including technical and resourcing challenges.
- Contribute to translating business requirements into actionable product and technical requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day product management process: defining requirements, working with UX and Design to create wireframes and high fidelity prototypes, writing user stories, managing the sprint process, and more
- Work closely with our customers to gather and prioritize requirements based on market needs, desires, and pain points.
- Qualify requirements through rigorous discovery and validation activities with customers and market research.
- Become an expert on our market, customers, product, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, finance, risk, sales, marketing and legal to successfully launch and improve our products
- Track and analyze the user impact of our product and features, and define key metrics for success.
- Use controlled experiments to optimize user flows
- Act with a sense of urgency and intellectual curiosity
What you bring:
- 3-5 years Product Management experience
- Technical background with a deep understanding of software development processes
- Experience building products in an Agile software development environment
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new ideas
- Experience working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion
- Work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Drive to organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and project status to executive team and clients
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- A high degree of empathy: An ability to align and relate to the customers
- Recent and significant experience bringing products to market in an early-stage company environment
- Self-starter and driver who takes ownership, and the ability to move blazing fast
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including experience leveraging data to inform decision making and independently solving software engineering problems.
- Maniacal need to crush problems
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan + 4% matching
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote)
- Shiny new Macbook Pro 16” (or computer of your choice)
- Monthly stipend for home internet costs
- Generous PTO package
You’ll be joining a close-knit and talented team, with plenty of opportunity for professional growth. We offer compensation + benefits that are on par with large companies, while also placing a high value on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Browse other jobs